Know A Child That Needs Our Urgent Prayers?

Email me at csfowler4@gmail.com so we can all begin to pray!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our First Meeting

The purpose of Moms and Mondays is to gather together for a time of fellowship, study, and to pray for our children. (See Conviction post below!) Every Monday will be a day devoted to praying for our children, but we will only meet one Monday out of each month. A time of prayer on the other Mondays each month will be incorporated by using this blog. We will also be doing a book study. Our first meeting will be next Monday. To those I sent an email invite to, hope you can come. If you are not in Wichita Falls and would like to begin your own group, please let me know and I will let you know the book that we will be reading.

Moms and Mondays

When: Monday, May 4th

Time: 7:00-8:00

(Moms only please!)

If you did not get my email and would like to come, please let me know and I will send you the detailed invite!

No comments: