Know A Child That Needs Our Urgent Prayers?

Email me at csfowler4@gmail.com so we can all begin to pray!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Prayers Needed

Late last night, I found site after site of children and families that are in desperate need of our prayers. I usually stay away from stories that are going to make me cry, but I could not stop reading them. My heart hurt for them as I cried and watched my own children sleep soundly. I am asking that you take a moment and go to some of the websites that I have posted and please pray for these families. We take so much for granted, or at least I know I do, and there are so many that need our prayers. Please tell your churches and prayer groups about these needs as well. Our God is a loving, healing God and I know He is performing miracles as we speak.

No comments: